Thank you for journeying to my little corner of the internet. I'd like to invite you to take a look around and then connect with me if you'd like to chat, book a session, or need more information about anything at all. I love doing portrait work and would be so happy to work with you! If you feel the same way, please use the Contact tab so we can connect and get started!
Three quick things and one random fact about Danielle Bailey Photography:
- I've been in business since 2011 and sometimes can't believe it's only been 5 years!
- My studio is located in the historic Larson Building in downtown Yakima, WA.
- I'm a member of the Professional Photographers of America.
- Random Fact: I've had clients come from as far as Goldendale just to work with me.
Three quick things and one random fact about me:
- I'm a middle school teacher in the Yakima School District.
- I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 15 years and have a vivacious 6-year-old daughter.
- Coffee is the key to my heart.
- Random Fact: I like to put my left shoe on first.
I try to answer emails and return phone calls within 24 hours whenever possible. Thanks in advance for your patience!